Tuesday, March 30, 2010

cant wait for eurotour!!! woot woot!!!

3 weeks, 2 buses, 6 countries, 17 cities, and 46 exchange students? Sounds like a friggen GREAT TIME!!!

Life has been good lately. Well actually... I guess I'll just start from the beginning, and work my way towards the end.

Snow seems to be gone for good now, and it's warm but not warm enough for a California girl like me. It's the kind of weather that we have in the dead middle of winter. But anyways...

I don't actually even know where to begin! I am now official German Red Cross first aid certified! That's pretty exciting! And I can cook, I cooked a lovely meal for my host family just the other day! And I've taken a lot of tests. It's amazing when I think to myself that my German is now just as good as the other students, and I can now write the tests with them, just like if I were a normal student!!!

But I guess the biggest and most important thing that has happened to me recently is the Eurotour Rules weekend. This past weekend, district 1830 (my district) and district 1930 (the neighboring district) all met up together to talk about eurotour and how things are gonna go down on it. It was awesome. 46 exchange students, together, under one roof...

I can't think of anything cooler. Unfortunatly, one of us got sick and now I am not in school because I was very sick yesterday. It only lasted 24 hours, but still. Here I was, thinking I could go the WHOLEEE year without once getting sick...

No such luck :[ but it's okay, I've survived.

I have friends here and a family and a life, and I don't really want to go home anymore. At all. I can't imagine having to leave behind my life here. When I was coming to Germany, I always knew I'd be coming home, but now I don't know when I'll be coming back to Germany, and it is like a second home to me now.

I'm so excited for Eurotour. You guys have nooo idea... ahahaaa <>

Well, I have a lot to say, but due to my illness my head is rather fuzzy and therefor I don't quite know how I would like to say it all... also....

Ich sag jetzt tschüss, und hoffentlich schrieb ich ja bald wieder! Ciao

P.S. ALLES GUT ZUM GEBURTSTAG, MICHAEL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment