Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall holidays (make me smile internally) !!!

So what I did over my fall holidays....

By the way, Happy Halloween!!!!

I went to the party and it was very very fun, but basically I forgot my camera (as usual) and so now I have no pictures.... And that is sad. But oh well it was still a very fun party I met some awesome people and such and such and yes. Saturday night was very fun.

Sunday, I left Lisa's house at around... 12 or so. And I went to Nürtingen (where I go to school and like, the "big city" near where I live) and I went to this crafts fair thing. It was sooo cute and they had the most awesome stuff and my friend bought me a cute little heart that says Nicole on it to put on my Rotary blazer. It's like the cutest little heart thing ever. I love it, and I used my last saftey pin to pin it onto my blazer. Which reminds me, I really need to go buy some saftey pins (from Müller, which is an amazing store that has absolutley EVERYTHING in it)

Monday, I don't remember doing anything of particular interest. Sorry if I like, saw you Monday or something and forgot. OH that's right I went to the library... And I saw my friend there and he was all, Hey and I was all, Oh hey! And so yep we chilled a little and then I went home, and that's pretty much it....

On Tuesday, however, I went with my host family on a long hike (it was pretty nice, it was a warm day, well warm for Germany, cold for you people in California) and then we drove up to this castle. It was an EPIC castle. I loveddd it we couldn't go inside but we could explore around it and such and basically I went into this nifty little room and Kai (my host bro) locked me in (on purpose but as a joke) and I couldn't get out but he thought I could so he left and I was thinking, lovely, I'm locked in a nifty little room! And then I yelled at him and he came back and let me out but he thought it was insanely funny. Then my host mom took me to a hair cut place and I got my hair cut. And yep it was... scary. I was genuinely afraid I'd come out bald or something cause I would mess up my German, but my hair actually looks pretty good...

Wednesday, my host brother drug my host family and I to the Porsche museum. I will someday own a Porsche 911 GTI. I'm certain of this fact. I decided it in the Porsche museum and when I decide things I normally get them. So. Then my host mother and I went to get food and we went to an Art museum. I have herby declared that I don't understand art. We saw this picture and it was a picture of this red canvas with a blue strip down the middle. And I was like, Ok what is that? Well I read about it and it's apparently super famous and it like, symbolizes the order among the chaos in our lives.... I was like, hmm... I see a blue line on a red canvas. I could have painted that, seriously. Some of the paintings were really pretty impressive, though.....

Thursday... Was... Umm... the day before yesterday, right. Ok, Thursday, I did... nothing. Yayyyy..... actually that's a lie, Thursday I went ice skating... it was very fun, I'm actually decent at ice skating. But I was sooo sore yesterday and I'm still a little sore today, so...

Friday, ahhh Friday... I went into Stuttgart and met up with some of the other exchange students. It was insanely fun, as it always is when I meet up with the other exchange students. We basically did a whole lot of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Only Rotary kids could have so much fun doing nothing. We chilled in Stuttgart. And yep it was fun! I spent the night in Stuttgart and yep it was fun!

Today, I'm going to a party with my host family. It should be fun, I hope! And I have absolutely NO plans for tomorrow, so it's the first day of holidays I'll have during my fall holidays! YAY! And then school.... blahhhh... Thursday is my sweet 16th birthday! November 5th, baby! I'm pretty excited to see how that ends up going... and then a ROTARY WEEKEND!!! YESHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excitedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I don't know if ALL the Rotary kids are going to be there :[ I hope so! And so yep that's my life right now. Aren't you glad you know? :]

3 comments:

  1. hey hey its tristan just wondering how you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why hello there tristan! its been a while! ahhh im good, im good, just kicking it in germany, lol! how are you? what have you been up too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. *man pondering over a painting* "wow. i totally see it. it's the epic battle of man vs. nature in the great scheme of things. industrialism vs earthliness. mhmm. wow it's just so powerful."

    ...and he's looking at a little green dot on a blank canvas. :]
    hehe i totally agree with you dearie. love ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete