Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I hate thinking up clever titles for these blog posts! :]

You know, earlier today I thought I had a lot to write about and yet here I sit... and I can't think of a single thing!

Does anyone really read this? Ahaha I hope so cause I actually put quite a bit of time into it. Like 20 minutes a week! Ok, thats not a lot of time, but still........ I enjoy blogging though, it's quite fun!

I've never been so cold in my life as I am here in Germany. It's FREEZING! And very rainy and wet! I like the rain, it's cool, and I can't WAIT for the snow! But I'm really not used to the coldddd! I'll adjust! And I'm going shopping in Stuttgart with school friends Friday, to buy warm winter clothing!

Everyone in Germany wants to pick me up. Not even kidding. 2 of the exchange students, 3 of my friends in school, and one of my neighbors, have all had the ridiculous need to pick me up! The first time, when one of the exchange students did it, it was a cute joke. And now I'm just like, "I can walk, people!" It's amusing though! Sehr lustig! (That's very funny in German, for you non-German speakers!)

Yesterday, I went swimming with my friend Nadja. It was fun, but I'm not very fast, which was kind of embarrasing... but not really cause half the people on her swim team aren't very fast either! Ahaha.... But the swim coach was an old fat man with a mustache in a SPEEDO!!!! It was soooo scary! I thought I might have nightmares....

Today, in school, I took a class test. I think I failed, but it doesn't matter, my teacher said she's not gonna grade it anyways. She crumbled it up and threw it in the recycling. I was like, "Oh... Well, ok then!"

I have German friends on facebook now. Who I speak German too. It's sooo exciting! But my Grammar in German is horrible! My friends in school think it's "cute". They say, "Ahh Nicole you're so cute with your little accent!" It's weird for me to think that I have an accent. When people speak English with me here (which they RARLY do anymore!) I always think, "Oh they have an accent!" And then I realize that nope, it's really ME who has an accent!

This weekend is my choir concert! It's gonna be epic! But I'm actually a little nervous! I don't know, singing... in English... In front of a bunch of German people... Ahhh I'm sure I'll survive!

Today, I got a care package. I was sooo happy! It had Oreos in it. I'm going to share with my friends in school! And blank CDs so I no longer have to steal them from Kai! YAYYYY!

Ok... Well... I shall write more later, but it's late and I'm tired. Tomorrow is Wednesday, so I have Mittagschule. Unless one of my classes gets cancelled! Cross your fingers! I also have a youth group thing, called Teeniegreis. It's surprisingly really fun! The other kids are crazyyyy. I'm pretty excited! And I would have badmitten practice, but I'm going to Teeniegreis instead. Yep. Not only am I a hip-hop dancer, I'm also a badmitten player and a youth group-er. I know, I'm so awesome!

Ahaha! Justttt kidding! Alrite, jetzt, ich gehe ins Bett! Gute nacht!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole! lol ur blog posts crack me up. LOL. sounds freezing. i bet u think winter in california is not even cold now aha. <3 you and im sending u something soon (:
    Love, Samantha ur bestest friend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You are VERY awesome :]
    Ummmmm you sound very cold!! eek i no like. yesterday i bought a down jacket. the down is really light weight, but sooo toasty. you should order one online! oh and i am trying to get you your bday present... it has come back like twice now... blehhh love you dearie. thank you for keeping all us americanos informed :]

    ReplyDelete