Saturday, October 24, 2009

Technology hates me........

Well, I have officially decided that my camera HATES me. It's serious. I don't understand why, but it is official. It doesn't want me to put photos on Facebook or on my blog or on the computer even. But I'm working on it.

So tonight I am going to my friend's birthday party. I'm pretty excited to see how it goes! I'll probably take many pictures and such, and put them here and on facebook and such. Be excited for that. And of course I'll write about it here, cause I'm just an awesome person like that.

Today is the first day of our week of fall holidays. That means.... NO SCHOOL!!!! Yeshhhh I'm soooo excited. I have some plans but not as many as I would have if I were in America. On Wednesday, my host brother convinced my host mom to take us to the BRAND NEW Porsche museum! It's suppousivly super cool and awesome and stuff. Thursday I go ice skating with school friends, and then Friday it's back to Stuttgart! Tonight I have a party, and Sunday (tomorrow) is a cool art show in NĂ¼rtingen, which I think a friend and I are going to go to! So far, those are the only plans I got.... But hey, they are plans none-the-less, right???

So yep, yesterday my host dad, Andi, taught me how to fix a bike. A seemingly simple repair that should have taken 10 or 20 minutes ended up taking me.... 2 hours. Because I kept doing it wrong. And I don't know the technical German terms for bike parts, and Andi didn't know the technical English terms, and so that was that and yep.... It took a LONGGGGG time.....

In other, exciting news, I went to play badminton with my friend Nadja yesterday. I hurt my left wrist, and now I think I'm gonna have to talk to two of the other exchange students and we might just have to form an "Injured Inbounds" club. Ahahahaaa nah I'm not THAT hurt, it's just pretty sore. Definatly not broken. Sprained, at the absolute MOST!

So here they have these awesome pens (yes, for those of you who know, I LOVEEEE pens and yes, I WOULD write about them in my blog... because I'm just that cool) and I bought
one and yep. It's like a fountain pen and you can erase it and stuff and it just pretty much rocks out loud and I know that you people in America are sitting there like, I wish I had a really awesome erasable pen thing, but you don't cause you aren't in Germany where they have them so nah nah nah nah! Wow yep. I really did just write that. And nope, I am NOT going to delete it..... Ahaha....

Whelp, my pictures are taking FOREVER to upload and it is making me quite frusterated. So maybe I'll put them on facebook now and like, my blog later. Is that ok with you? Well too bad you don't really have a choice in the matter now do you????

Ahaha... Alrighty then I'm gonna finish this up. I promise you I will have MUCHO to write about in the VERYYY near future.... Cause of Fall Holidays and all... So now I leave you. Please don't cry, and check back soon for more interesting (possibly) stories and such. And pictures. I fully intend to get some more pictures up here very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Okay you know what I decided just now? I'm going to Germany. You heard me. Because you make it sound THAT awesome.

    ReplyDelete