Tuesday, October 20, 2009

IT IS SOOOOO COLDDDDD!!!!!

Yep. Read the title. Should explain EVERYTHING. Here it is FREEZING COLD outside. Today, the sun was shining, so it might have gotten up to 5 or 6° Celsius. But yesterday it was below 0 the ENTIRE day..... you have noooooo idea..... it was soooo cold it was actually quite ridiculous. It actually snowed a little bit, although it wasn't really snow, it was more like slush. Wet, cold slush....

Which is why I am veryyy glad I went shopping in Stuttgart on Friday! Yep, I officially own European clothing. Mhm, I'm just that cool. Me, my friend Lisa, my other friend Lisa, and my friend Lea went into Stuttgart on the train, since we only had 3 hours of school on Friday. We went to Stuttgart, and the VERY first store we walk into, I fell in loveeeeee with a winter jacket I found. It was 70€, but sooooo insanely worth it. It's black, superrrr thick, with fake fur on the inside and a really cool wool cotten mix on the outside. It's super warm, and super super SUPER cute. I seriously LOVE it! Too bad I'll NEVER need it back home in California... :]

I also bought two pairs of gloves, a scarf, and another not-so-warm jacket at H&M. Seriously, the H&Ms here are ten times better than the ones back home. They rock. And they are really cheap; I got all of the above for 20€ (that's good, for those of you who don't know) And then me and Lea went home, because I spend almost all of my Rotary check (I receive a hundred Euros every month) and Lea had no money to start with.

Saturday was our Beatles concert. We all sounded AMAZING, of course. I felt like James Bond. I had to wear a white button down shirt, and black tie, black pants and a black jacket. Cause that's what the Beatles wore and stuff.... I didn't have a plain white shirt with me, so I borrowed Kai's. I had endless fun with the huge shirt when I got home. I turned on AC/DC and slid around my room like in Risky Buisness. Yep, I'm just THAT cool!

In other news.... I wrote my first class test on Monday (yesterday) It was for English class. So I think I got a very good mark on it :] It's actually only English and Math that I have to write the class tests for. Which is awesome. For now. Later, when my German is better, I will be expected to do more, but for now.... I can just slack off and learn the langauge. Which I FIRMLY believe is ten times harder than ANY school. But still....

I'm seriously considering buying a guitar here. I would LOVE to play, and I could take it home with me as a carry on. I found a REALLY cheap one that's in good condition, although slightly used, and I'm seriously considering buying it with what's left of my Rotary check.... Yeppers. But, like I said, I haven't decided yet.

Well, I should sign off here pretty soon. I think I'll post more pictures on facebook and on here soon enough, but because of the absolute hell I had to go through last time to get them up, I'm half afraid.....

Well, I'll write more soon.... ish..... :] Thanks for reading this! Yep, I did just thank you for reading my blog. I would expect to be thanked for reading someone else's blog, so I'm thanking you. Chow!

1 comment:

  1. oooo take a pic of you in your jacket + post pleeeeeease!! heeehee

    ReplyDelete