Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm listening to NoFX and typing up my blog.... how much cooler could I get?

Monday, Thursday, same differance... Today, I decided to continue my blog! Cause I'm just cool like that. Anyways... After a successful day of uploading pictures Monday, I got rather bored and decided to completely neglect my blog for like, oh, I don't know... 4 days? At least I got the pictures up! Once again, thank you, Spain! I owe you one!

Anyways... I don't really know what to write about. I'm no good at this whole blogging thing. But it is rather amusing to me, and it keeps me entertained, soo...

Today, I went shopping with a friend from school, Hannah. It was very fun. I purchased.... hair ties, headphones (since I broke my iPod headphones) and two really cool eyeliners. I love eyeliner! :) And some other American recognized my American accent when I was speaking German on the street to Hannah, and turned around and started talking to us, first in German, then in English. It was cool at first... but then he started following us... He was like, I live 3 minutes up the street, I can go home anytime! And I thought to myself : "Then why don't you?" Cause you know...

So on Monday I met these friends of my friends in school. I've grown pretty used to air-kisses and hugs upon meeting new people by now, and they were pretty cool. One of the boy's names is Sven. No joke. I wanted to laugh, but I decided not too. Because that might be considered a bit rude. If someone laughed when I told them my name, I might get kind of pissed.... So I didn't laugh. Until later, when I was on the bus home.... :]

Ok fine. Because you've forced me into it, I'll write about school... So school. School here is VERY different than it is in the states. I have different classes every day. Confusing much? And the rooms for the classes change EVERY DAY! Montags, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, I have mittag-schule (midday school). Monday, I don't get out of school until like, 4 P.M. in the afternoons. I HATE Mondays, because I have an hour of math, two hours of Chemistry, an hour of Biology, two hours of Physics, and an hour of Geography, all in the same day! I have a couple other classes that day too, but still... 3 sciences, math, and Geography. My three least favorite subjects.... ALL in one day...

Tuesday and Wednesday are better. I get out of school around 2 30 or so. I have good classes. But I can't remember what they are right now, and I'm too lazy to look for my sceduale. Wednesday and Friday I get out of school at around 12 30 or soo. Pretty good days! Thursday, I only have school until 11 45 and then I get to go home! YAY!

Okay I'm bored with talking about school. So....

I have some very important things to do now. Like... Watch School of Rock in German. Yep yep yep.

So, bis später! Tschüss!

5 comments:

  1. california!!!!!!! :D

    auf jeden fall, you owe me one!! hahaha :P

    i missed you in stutgart...but anyway, we´ll see us in mercedes party, he?

    bye bye! kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. spain! i know NoFX rocks, weve established this, remember :]

    auf jeden fall, you own me lots, if youll recall a certain piece of metal going down my shirt? ahahaaaa.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wasn´t my intention!!! :S

    i was just....well, i don´t really remember whaat the hell i was doing throing at you little metal things, but anything perverse, that´s for sure!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. That is dreadful. And I thought MY Mondays were difficult :]
    thank you darling for filling my curiosity. i read this when you published it of course, but i was just looking back and decided to comment. i dont want you to think i've abandoned you!! <3

    ReplyDelete